So, I have these two lovely purple hickey looking things on my neck from the hospital the other night when the doctor had to poke me with his lovely needle the size of a slim jim. Do you know how embarrassing it is to have people look at you and think, "Kinda old for a hickey, aren't you??" "No, they're not hickies! They're from needles, no, no, not drug needles, doctor needles" is what I want to scream at people but then they'd think I was nuts (those of you who know me know I'm already nuts, but strangers don't). So, anyway my hair is falling out like crazy so I had my hair dresser cut it short which I hate. It also needs color but why color it when I'm going to lose it anyway? I have purple track marks in my harm and hand from the hospital as well, one boob that's 45 years old and has breast fed 2 kids, one sorta boob without a nipple that's firm and perky. Boy, lookin' good girl!! Next chemo treatment is Tues so I'll post pictures next week. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be bald by then and my big purple hickies will have turned a lovely shade of scarlet!
Happy Easter to all, and remember He is Risen Indeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You amaze me, Lisa! Keep up your amazing attitude and spirit, and just remember, I don't hate you because you're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLisa:
ReplyDeleteI am blessed by your amazing attitude and humor during this time. Thank you for sharing your journey! Love to you and yours--
Sounds like you would make a gorgeous Easter egg!
ReplyDelete