Friday, April 23, 2010

Me, Stubborn???

Ok, ok, so Wednesday night I started running a fever and it got up to 102. I'm supposed to call the doctor if it reaches 100.5 or above. So, I took 2 Motrin and went back to sleep. No, I didn't call the doctor. Yesterday, the fever came back around dinner time, so, yes, this time I called. So, I've been yelled at by the nurse on the phone last night, (she didn't really yell), I've been yelled at by Lori, (she yelled), been yelled at by mom and been yelled at by husband. OK OK OK, I'll call everytime. Do you know how hard it is for someone like me, (stubborn and independent) to call and admit weakness??????? Never mind having to call people to ask for help with the boys. With Michael in Raleigh, it's hard sometimes to work things out. If I have to go to the ER at 3:00 am, what do I do with the boys?? So, for everyone who volunteered to take the boys yesterday and the 2 who actually did, Lori and Kim, thank you so much. Oh by the way, Kim yelled at me too for not wanting to ask her if Mikey could stay with her last night. So, short post today, but all in all I'm feeling better. Just an infection so cutie pie Lance gave me antibiotics and the ok to not call tonight if the fever comes back! I'll be at Relay for Life tonight. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment