Thursday, April 15, 2010

Let's bedazzle!

On the way home from picking the boys up at school today I heard a great idea. By the way, 5th grade boys really smell bad after a hard day at school. Anyway, I was listening to Matt and Ramona on our local radio station and Ramona mentioned an article she read about a man who decided he would start decorating his bald head. Well, it came to me. When my hair is completely gone, I'll be sportin' a big old blue Cowboys star right on the back! I'll get some Cowboy blue rhinestones, some bald head glue (somebody's gotta make it) and have Lori, although she's not a Cowboys fan, go to work. The possibilities are endless. For Valentine's day, a heart, for St. Patty's day, a shamrock, for Halloween a jack-o-lantern. Holy cow, I could go into business and make millions! I can see the headlines now, "Nutty bald chick will decorate your shiny nut!" Ok, maybe the word nut is the wrong word. Might get some perverts out for a little fun. The best part about it is the embarrassment it would cause my children. Revenge, finally. After all the times I've wanted to crawl under a rock (not that many, I've got good kids) I'll finally get my revenge. Hah! I could even add feathers to the rhinestones to really embarrass them. I know, I could print out a picture of them, glue that to the back of my head and wear it to their next awards ceremony! Oh my God, someone help me. I'm losing it.

Feeling pretty good today. Still a little tired but I guess that will be my life for the next 10 weeks. June 29 should be my last treatment, not including the year of Herceptin I'll be taking. I can't wait to get this over with, but it could be worse. Stuck my hand in the pocket of a pair of jeans I pulled out of the dryer this morning and, yep, Mikey left a big wad of gum in there. Thanks babe. So, we're off to celebrate good report cards tonight at Gondola. So so Italian food but they picked it that's where we're going. Have a great spring afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    I didn't know you had this post so I read all of your entries. You are still the beautiful, funny, compassionate gal you were 10 years ago at Dillards. I want to be your head dresser (instead of hair dresser) and will decorate your noggin any way you want! Seriously, you know how arty-farty I am, and just received my AFA (assoc. of fine arts). We have a lot of catching up to do, too. You have been in my thoughts so many times over the years as you are truly an unforgettable gal. I love you, happy late birthday, and I'll call you today for an appointment.

    ReplyDelete