Where were you when you first saw the images of New York City 9 years ago today? Do you remember how you felt? Do you remember what you were doing and who was with you? I remember where I was, how I felt and who was with me. It's a memory etched deep in my mind, one that I will never forget. Of course, the news channels are re-airing the footage from that fateful morning again. I watched for a few minutes, but found it very difficult. My God, what were those people thinking on those planes? How terrifying it was for them. The anger and frustration that I felt that day arose in me again as I watched that awful footage. How dare you come into my country and commit such horrible acts against innocent people. What kind of heart does it take for someone to knowingly murder over 3,000 people? What kind of heart does it take to cheer, yes they actually cheered, as the planes struck the twin towers? How many children were orphaned that day? What will it take for people to live in peace.
My Savior died for me, He didn't ask me to die for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment